« Flickr PicsSelf-Portrait »
21 comments
Comment from: ZooYorkSkaker

you ore very disterbed you should get some help.

Permalink Permalink Comment Posted: Nov 21, 2005 @ 10:21 AM
Comment from: xij

can u plz tell me how u made this game iv been tring to do that for a long time i no alot of AS but i can’t fider it out thanxs bye….nice site

Permalink Permalink Comment Posted: Nov 30, 2005 @ 4:43 AM
Comment from: CJ

Could you send me the .fla file for this game because i am trying to learn how to make a flash beat em up. I will not use your source cod.

Permalink Permalink Comment Posted: Dec 02, 2005 @ 7:04 AM
Comment from: trust

Hey, nice site, a little disturbing but nice…please could you email me the .fla file for your stick fighter game, i tried to make something like that and it didnt work well, it seems that alotta people want it so mayB you could put it up on your site and email me the link or something… Well, i hope you’re into open source and sharing cuz it’d be a shame if u wernt

Permalink Permalink Comment Posted: Dec 02, 2005 @ 7:20 AM
Comment from: AP05

fucking crazy mofo! good game, but you ARE a pretty disturbed dude

Permalink Permalink Comment Posted: Dec 02, 2005 @ 12:46 PM
Comment from: liam

plz could u sendme the file ive bought flash and i dun no whoto make flash games

Permalink Permalink Comment Posted: Dec 04, 2005 @ 1:54 PM
Comment from: xij

plz make a tut on how u made dis

Permalink Permalink Comment Posted: Dec 12, 2005 @ 9:20 AM

I also desperately need this .fla file. I have been looking to do this very same thing with some established characters. PLEASE SEND THIS FILE!!! thanks! It looks great!

Permalink Permalink Comment Posted: Jan 03, 2006 @ 1:34 PM
Comment from: Rza

Your stick fighter is cool and great….i’m in desperate need of how to make a fighting game, would much appreciate it if you could teach me or send me the .fla file…your wisdom will greatly be appreciated by others in the future…hope you can comply…thanx!

Permalink Permalink Comment Posted: Jan 08, 2006 @ 9:13 AM
Comment from: con

please could you send me the fla coz i just got flash and i dunno how to make AI thanks

Permalink Permalink Comment Posted: Mar 24, 2006 @ 4:40 PM
Comment from: Barney

Hi Joshua!

Please, can you send me your Flash-Game
Stickfighter? I wanne make Advertising for your Homepage…

On www.Crazy-PartyCrew.de

Thanks you a lot!

Greets Barney

Permalink Permalink Comment Posted: Dec 19, 2006 @ 6:41 AM
Comment from: Rasmus

can u pleas send me the fla file i promis i will not steal yoour code or your game plz i just wanna learn PLZ!!!!

Permalink Permalink Comment Posted: Jan 25, 2007 @ 1:50 PM
Comment from: henrickhermans

tight game dude how did you make it though?ive really been working on games like this i was hoping you could probrably e-mail me instructoins or something thanks!

Permalink Permalink Comment Posted: Apr 22, 2007 @ 5:35 AM
Comment from: nuran Keshwani

Holy Sh**!!

I just came across this game with my music in it.
Let me know if you want anymore music done.

nice.

Permalink Permalink Comment Posted: May 15, 2008 @ 9:20 PM

This is a great game,you know I would like to know how to make a fighting game like this myself,only if I knew how.

Permalink Permalink Comment Posted: Sep 18, 2008 @ 1:58 PM
Comment from: wk

Hi, could you send me a copy of your game in .fla? i’ve been searching google for a tutorial for a game like this, your help is appreciated. thanks.

Permalink Permalink Comment Posted: Feb 02, 2009 @ 7:49 AM
Comment from: Deo

very sweet game. I would love to be able to create it. As much as I would love a copy of the fla I figure you might not want to give it up. may I then ask where or how your learned to make it? I would love to know.

Permalink Permalink Comment Posted: Mar 07, 2009 @ 9:01 PM
Comment from: blue1

can u send me this?!?. i want to learn i wont steal

Permalink Permalink Comment Posted: Mar 09, 2009 @ 9:09 AM
Comment from: xiaoming

Permalink Permalink Comment Posted: Feb 22, 2011 @ 10:51 PM
Comment from: GMR

AWESOME!!!! Dude, THIS is AWESOME work! PLEASE SEND ME THE FLASH FILE!!(.fla)
my email is gspam@heywordboy.com
I won’t steal!!!

Permalink Permalink Comment Posted: Oct 25, 2011 @ 5:31 PM
Comment from: Julio

dude can you send me the fla file on my e-mail

Permalink Permalink Comment Posted: Sep 02, 2012 @ 7:03 AM